MissionSupport

NFP Mission Support - Focus on Your Mission
Collaboration Matters

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Survey

Community Blogs

• Compelling evidence reveals how organizational culture influences company outcomes. Yet many leaders are perplexed when they look for ways to address culture dilemmas. At times, the search for solutions resembles the pursuit of the Holy Grail! Don't ...

• I’m working on a policies and procedures manual for my church. It has grown to 28 pages, and I expect it will get longer. Would it be better to have separate documents—one for policies and one for procedures—or should everything be kept in a single document? ...

• Before I began to study and teach how to shape   workplace relationships , I was a social worker. For about six years, I worked at a variety of nonprofits that served the needs of people with substance use problems, adolescents with mental health challenges ...

• Direct response fundraising, whether in traditional direct mail or digital media, is a combination of art and science. People who do it well have an appreciation for good writing and design, as well as the ability to gain insight from statistical analysis ...

• One of my favorite quotes to remember as a leader is from Peter Drucker. He said, "Communication is in the mind of the recipient. You're just making noise if the other person does not understand you." Unfortunately, we see a lot of leaders out there ...

• As performance expectations continue to rise, so does the desire to pinpoint what goes into creating successful teams. That’s because a great team doesn’t simply combine the talents of its members—it enhances them, allowing them to achieve far more than ...