MissionSupport

NFP Mission Support - Focus on Your Mission
Collaboration Matters

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Survey

Community Blogs

• At one of the most challenging moments in our lifetimes, what do we need to keep in mind to lead our organizations and teams toward a healthy and prosperous future? Based on conversations with nonprofit leaders over the past few weeks and my experience ...

• I tend to fly a lot these days. And, sometimes, I pay attention to those safety announcements. Qantas Airlines has done a great job of making them both fun and informative, which helps. The one safety tip that I, and probably you, remember the most ...

• This is a time when everyone feels overwhelmed, with email inboxes exploding with nonstop news of the pandemic and the pressure of having to homeschool kids who might now want to be homeschooled. Many fundraisers are trying to figure out how to work ...

• On March 27, 2020, President Trump signed into law  the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act  (the “CARES Act”), which is estimated to provide more than $2 trillion in economic aid in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Below is a ...

• These are   unpredicted and unprecedented times.   I have already participated in several online free webinars. Many organizations have cancelled or postponed special events, or may do so soon. Now, no one really knows when the coronavirus will subside ...

• We are in unprecedented times. This Coronavirus has brought our country, businesses, and employers to their knees. Who would have guessed just a few short weeks ago that our country would experience massive business shutdowns resulting in massive employee ...