MissionSupport

NFP Mission Support - Focus on Your Mission
Collaboration Matters

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Survey

Community Blogs

• Here's an article by Shani Harmon and Renee Cullinan. They founded  Stop Meeting Like This  to change the way the world works. We were recently asked to share our approach to change management with an organization driving multiple simultaneous ...

• The IRS is nearly done with proposed rules that require nonprofits to report income streams separately, an agency official said. The agency is “getting very close to the finish line,” Stephanie Robinson, an IRS attorney, said Friday at a TEGE Exempt ...

• Here is a story from Working Narratives about their work after Hurricane Florence and their narrative around it. After a disaster, it’s easy to find pictures of victims and 20-second interview clips. Following that, there’s the gathering of data—about ...

• Tax season 2020 is now underway. This means more client interactions. Wonderful! This is why I do what I do! It also means more client interactions. Sigh. Sometimes it’s hard to juggle my workload and client requests. As tax season rolls on, ...

• The peer-to-peer model is a great approach for extending your fundraising reach. In fact, “ The Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Thirty ,” which ranks the 30 largest U.S. peer-to-peer campaigns, found that these campaigns raised more than $1.39 billion in 2018. ...

• A s we venture full steam ahead into 2020, the world around us feels chaotic in many ways. Through it all, YOU — the social good community — stay committed to your important work, regardless of the environment in which we find ourselves. Amid such ...