MissionSupport

Upcoming Events

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Survey

Community Blogs

• The AcctTwo team presented Sage Intacct tips and tricks at the 2021 Faith-Based Finance Collaborative on the following topics: Budgets, Smart Rules, Purchasing Approval Configurations, Scheduling Reports, KPIs, Dimension Balance Reports, Template Imports, ...

• Recently we hosted our 6th annual Faith-Based Finance Collaborative, our church finance conference. As part of the event, Carl Tierney - CEO & Founder at Vision 2, presented a session on   online giving for churches . Vision 2 realized that giving ...

• Recently we hosted our 6th annual Faith-Based Finance Collaborative. As part of the event, Tony Choquehuanca, Sales Director Midwest Region at Altec, presented an engaging session on how to meet the demands of the   remote workforce .  In January ...

• The AcctTwo team presented Sage Intacct tips and tricks at the 2021 Faith-Based Finance Collaborative on the following topics: Budgets, Smart Rules, Purchasing Approval Configurations, Scheduling Reports, KPIs, Dimension Balance Reports, Template Imports, ...

• I had someone ask me recently how to handle church members who were no longer making donations to the church. This person asked if it was appropriate to contact the member and simply ask the question. I kind of cringed when they said this because ...

• Sage Intacct Tips & Tricks The AcctTwo team presented Sage Intacct tips and tricks at the 2021 Faith-Based Finance Collaborative on the following topics: Budgets, Smart Rules, Purchasing Approval Configurations, Scheduling Reports, KPIs, Dimension ...